Looking to engage customers across the country? Work on brand campaigns such as 3M, Sharpie, Keurig and many others? We are ramping up our digital marketing programs: from social media engagement to analyzing various web analytics to understand customer behaviour. As a result, we’re looking for someone who is familiar applying social media towards business goals, has the ability to produce engaging content (written, visual and video) and a keen interest in helping develop B2B e-commerce platforms.
A Little Bit About Us
CIS Office Plus is an office products buying group with independent businesses across Canada. The head office, located in Guelph (where you will be working), provides marketing, e-marketing and data management services for those businesses. We are looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about all aspects of digital marketing and understands the importance small business has in local Canadian communities. We’re a tight knit team with lots of exciting projects – join us!
Your duties will include:
- Write and maintain content for corporate and dealer websites
- Coordinate and execute E-Marketing Program
- Maintain ranking and search engine optimization efforts
- Research, write and maintain content for all corporate and dealer social media platforms (Blog, Facebook, Microsites, Twitter etc)
- Help design banners, icons, emails and other digital collateral
- Report on results and trends using various social media and website metric tools
- Troubleshoot content assets and technical issues on websites as required
- Work with outside service providers
- University or College Degree in a field that includes marketing, communications or web design
- A minimum of two years experience in a related field or job
- Website management knowledge (HTML5, CSS, WordPress)
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Marketing (familiarity with Hootsuite preferred)
- Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in MS Office, Creative Suite
- Experience with Google Tools (Google Analytics, AdWords, etc)
- A keen eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills and superior customer service skills
- The ability to receive and incorporate feedback/input from individuals across all levels of the organization
Why CIS Office Plus?
We may not have pool tables or video game rooms but our office offers plenty of perks:
- Annual stationery product sample sale (get products before they hit the market)
- Strong support of workplace wellness (everyone has a sit and stand workstation)
- Seasonal lunches, team events and occasional board game challenges
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
How To Apply?
Please send your cover letter and resume directly to:
Digital Marketing Manager
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. He/She will be required to follow any additional instructions deemed appropriate by the Manager.